Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Paris Fashion Week Highlights - Part 1?

 
I'm sure you're wondering about the question mark in my post title. Well that's because I'm almost half convinced that another post is set to follow a la my fashion highlights from NYFW. I suppose they aren't really highlights in the typical sense but my own dreamy soundtrack of fashion meets music.
 
 
Listen:: The Swan



By:: Joshua Bell
 
Haider Ackermann
 Chic masculinity juxtaposed by silky fabric and a feminine palette. I'm definitely one for feminine and all out girly pieces but I absolutely love this pairing by Haider Ackermann.

Valentino
A dream, goddess inspired dress with octanic pastels - another beautiful juxtaposition. You can never have enough frills if you ask me.

Valentino
 And the ultimate girly, boho-esque summer dress, This makes me think of relaxing in a velvet-cushioned teepee somewhere really exotic. . . .

Valentino

 

  . . . and then getting even more dressed up for a night of dinner beneath the stars, the air filled with the scent of sweet fruit intermingled in jasmine and vanilla.
 
 
 








No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you, don't be shy! And come say hello on Instagram and Twitter @Bella_Millou