Saturday, May 07, 2016

#FifiFurry Love Day

Happy #FifiFurryLove Day a.k.a. Saturday dear reader! Summer is soon around the bend and already I’m wagging my little tail with all sorts of thoughts of excitement. We love summer; it means lots of walks with Bella, more time to smell the roses, sandaled-feet for me to sniff and meeting new friends who want to snuggle and scratch my little head.


Being a #FifiFurryLove is a big job you know – it entails lots of important things like being readily available for tummy rubs, cheering your human up when they seem down and looking so adorably cute that you melt hearts. I just love it!

Because I’ve been ever so darling, Bella has decided to hand the keyboard over to me and so I’ll be your Fifi-Blogger/Editor-In-Chief from now on, which incidentally, tickles me so. While Bella blogs here, I’ll be posting about all things delicious in our world like beautiful music, paintings, dancing and my favourite . . . fashion.

Never forget, FiFi Furies have style and speaking of, we are tickled pink over the whimsy and romance of some of the beautiful outfits that graced the recent catwalks at fashion week. Here are some faves:
Marchesa

Gucci
Alexander McQueen





What about you? Leave a note and until next time, #FifiFurryLove to you,

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you, don't be shy! And come say hello on Instagram and Twitter @Bella_Millou