Monday, September 22, 2014

How To Make Your Fifi-Furry Happy


Without further adieu, here’s Ms. Millou tips on how to make your little furry Fifi aka puppy love happy (just in time for a new week):

According To Millou:

:: Cuddles! I like nothing more than cuddles – cuddles in the morning, throughout the day and at bedtime too.

:: Don’t forget spontaneous tummy rubs, the only thing better than spontaneous tummy rubs are spontaneous tummy rubs after a taste of strawberry ice-cream.

:: Walks. I love going for walks with Bella, chasing squirrels and saying hello to dogs twice as big as me.

:: Tasty treats for good behavior – apples and avocados are my favourite.

:: A brand new shoebox or handbag to get lost in when Bella isn’t looking. She says I like to chew on her shoes but honestly I’m just testing for quality! I’m sure your Fifi-Furry would agree with me.

:: Wildflowers to snuggle with my nose.

:: Flutterbies to get distracted with when I’m snuggling with pretty wildflowers.

:: Warm baths with lavender bubbles and a furry blanket afterwards.

:: Rugs to roll around on, even if Bella says, “no, naughty, naughty, off the rug you go!”

:: And lastly a sweet puppy mama that adores me.  


2 comments:

We love to hear from you, don't be shy! And come say hello on Instagram and Twitter @Bella_Millou